Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cute Little Matching Game

I just finished making the cutest birthday gift for Daniel. I can't believe he's almost 3!!! He's just starting to understand the concept of playing simple games so I'd been looking around for a matching game for him, when I realized I could make one.

I originally planned on stamping them, but couldn't find a stamp set that I loved so I decided to go a different route. I drew little woodland creatures and objects on them and asked my mom if she would woodburn over my designs (thanks mom!) and found a perfect little wooden box to put them in. I polished the box with this recipe.

I am so pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to play matching with Daniel in a few weeks!

Perfect size for little hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...