Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Treasury Features

I'm trying to figure out how one keeps a crafting/homemaking blog interesting when an injured shoulder prevents any work from getting done! The good news is that I'm back at about 90% and should be crafting again by the end of the week.

For now...here are the first treasuries that I've been featured in:
The Natural Child by mariescottage and Seller's Favorites by AngelicaV

Coming soon are black and orange gnomes for October and more teething rings in lots of colors.

What do you think of the girl gnome with hair? I would have to charge more but I think she's kind of cute.

And what about a black and orange teething ring? Too weird? Maybe just orange....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...