Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fabric Covered Bulletin Board


 This is such a super easy project that made the colors in my craft room really come together. A lovely friend of mine gave me a bulletin board with a pretty frame for my birthday, and now that I've added my fabric it looks double-amazing! I think I shall call it "almost art".



All I had to do was take the cork board out of the frame, cover with fabric and put it back in. I didn't even staple or tape it. Now, when my son draws me a picture we cut a piece out and tack it on the board, the rest goes into the recycling. I'm very glad he doesn't get too attached to his pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea and I really like your blog! Such neat idea's and crafts.
    You've gained a new follower thanks to swap-bot though I'm not one of your partners. :)
    ~KitsuneSK from Swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...