Monday, October 10, 2011

Quiet Book Photo Bonanza!

Baby Shower Basket post #3! I always wanted to make a quiet book for Daniel, but couldn't seem to carve out the time. Now Daniel's older and things are much easier so I decided to try it for the baby shower.  I think it's going to be a great toy for restaurants, traveling, church or the car. A few of the older kids got to test drive it, and hands down, the oven was the favorite! So, without further ado, here's the photo bonanza!












Fun, right? I hope my little peanut enjoys it as much as I would have when I was small!

5 comments:

  1. love love love it.
    she's gonna use it soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project Freya. I'm following you from s-b. No we weren't partners, but I like what I see. Hope you will follow on mine.

    Coleen
    an American in Ukraine

    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea! A wonderful book!

    A fellow swap botter (impaws)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crafty projects, especially doll quilt:)
    Lilla Indigo (swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diving in! making quiet time books for the chu crew... LOVE your ideas. xo

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...