Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Easy Wholesome Dinner for a Busy Day!


Time to share my go-to simple, healthy dinner with you. I make it on a hot day or when I'm super tired. Brie, crackers, fruit and nuts. Wholesome, pretty and delish!


 I slice my Brie in half and fill it with jam/jelly or pesto, then heat it in the toaster oven or microwave until it's warm and melty. Before Daniel liked Brie, I would add in whatever other cheese we had in fridge so he'd have some protein.


Yummy cracker assortment with dried fruit (raisins this time) and nuts in shot glasses. And mixed berries to round it out. Once in a while I'll scrap the dried fruit and nuts and make berries with yogurt and granola instead.


Enjoy a night off from cooking while your family scarfs nutritious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...