Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthday Madness: Part One


This weekend was Daniel's third birthday! I can't believe he's not a toddler anymore! Instead of wrapping his gifts, I decided to clear out the play area, and reorganize with all his new things. He loved the matching game and stopped to play right away.


My other big project for him was dying play silks. I spent a lot of time on several different methods before I found one that I liked.


I also gave him some wooden balls and acorns with scoops and tongs to give him some fine motor  practice. He started making "noodles" right away.


Once we got to the lake for his party, we gave him his big gift: a beanbag board and mini beanbags. The kids had a lot of fun playing. The older kids were trying for big points and the little ones were excited even when they hit the board. I think D liked that the beanbags were so small and light.

I'm really happy with how everything turned out, and that for once, he likes what I made him! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...