Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Favorite


I just spent the last few days modifying and reworking a great crochet pattern of a Mushroom Pouch. It was originally a large, hinged, yarn pouch and I turned it into a sweet little mouse house! I used different yarn, different gauge, and at the end of everything, it's not much like the original at all.




I can't believe how long it took, or how challenging it was to modify, but I am in love! I think it's just the cutest little thing, and I pretty sure Daniel will be receiving one at Christmas. It's in my shop now too!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it, and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee...CUTEST thing ever!!!! I wish I was sewing talkented like you. Good thing I have you to craft me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn!
    I LOVE it. I can't believe how cute it is!

    Ro: I must say, it's my crocheting talent you are envying, not sewing ;)
    Good thing you have me to make you wise in the ways of crafting.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...